you were in a bad relationship, but were so afraid to leave it or to do something about it. On the other hand, some of us have been in these relationships
so long that we have become toxic ourselves.
So how do you know if you are in a toxic, poisonous, bad relationship? Below I have listed 10 keys to help you identify if you are in a toxic relationship or not.
1. Is the person withdrawing more from you than they are giving to you?
2. Do feel like you are not growing ?
3. Are you feeling stressed out, depressed, or sad every time you are around them?
4. Are they dumping their negativity on you all the time?
5. Have you have lost ‘YOU’ ; you don’t know who you are anymore, or you can’t be yourself around them?
6. Can you trust the people in your life?
7. Are they controlling and constantly manipulating you to get their way?
8. Have you lost respect in the relationship?
9. Do you have to minimize your ability or success when you are around them?
10 Do they constantly complain that you can’t seem to do anything right?
If you said yes to two or more of these statements, you are in a Toxic Relationship, and it’s time to clean up the poison or let go of the relationship.